Ancaster, Canada - May 9, 2014 - BattleGoat Studios is today pleased to announce the official launch of Supreme Ruler 1936. David Thompson, Lead Designer and Co-Founder of BattleGoat commented, "This is our most ambitious title to date and the scale of the game is truly immense. There are thousands of historical events that may or may not come into play depending upon the actions of the player; players need to watch their economy, diplomacy, and even weather patterns floating across the world that could turn a potential battlefield into a muddy or snowy quagmire; and when they go to battle they have access to the historical military units of WWII and much, much, more!"
With four Campaigns, six Scenarios, and three Sandbox Maps playable from almost 100 different regions, Supreme Ruler 1936 brings the scope and sweep of World War II to strategy gamers. A Real-Time Geo-Political Strategy game, Supreme Ruler 1936 combines resources, economy, diplomacy, and battalion-level tactical warfare.
BattleGoat Studios would like to thank everyone that supported us through Steam Early Access and helped us to make Supreme Ruler 1936 the best game possible!
Steam Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244410/
About Supreme Ruler 1936
Supreme Ruler 1936 is Real Time Geo-Political Strategy Game for PC (and soon Mac). Take control of a nation in the World War II era and guide it through a significant Military Campaign, or attempt one of many Set-Piece Historical Scenarios. Players can also customize their play experience with the Sandbox Mode and play as any Nation with their own preferred Victory Condition.
About BattleGoat Studios
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either the Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of the era.
- Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
- Challenge yourself with Historical Scenarios for a faster-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage.
- Modernize your economy to support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
- Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge "Intelligent Strategy Games". BattleGoat's game design history dates back to the first text-based Supreme Ruler game in 1982, making Supreme Ruler one of the longest computer gaming franchises still in development. The design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment assuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Their previous PC releases are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020, and Supreme Ruler Cold War.